Wednesday 29 June 2011

Artist in Residence in Leonard Stanley

Hi All,
Just to introduce myself I'm Julie and will be the artist in residence in the village during July. I'll hopefully get to meet many of you during the village fate on the 16th July where I will be holding drop in workshops throughout the day. If any group you work with may be interested in myself running a workshop with you, funded by Cheltenham Museum via the Arts Council, do get in touch julie@julieroberts.co.uk

The Project will look at the Stanley Spencer Painting 'Village Life' or Village Gossip' painted during Spencer's stay in Leonard Stanley during the war. The aim is to observe and capture village life today. I'll keep this blog up to date with what the various groups involved have been up to.... So check back soon.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment